Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Winter Top Shelf




As of late, I've become a total product junkie. My current lineup includes:

1. James Read "Sleep Mask Tan" - Revolutionary in that it's the first self tanner I've come across that you can sleep in. By morning it gives you a subtle glow without clogging pores.
2. Tata Harper's "Regenerating Cleanser" - Sloughs off dead skin without drying.
3. Charlotte Tilbury "Magic Cream" - This stuff is incredible. Contains Rose Hip & Camellia Oil as well as Vitamin E and makes my skin so supple. Perfect for winter. 
4. Eve Lom "Rescue Mask" - Great to put on and watch an episode of TV in. Definitely purifying. I wouldn't use it if my skin was feeling super dry.
5. Rodin "Olio Lusso" - No comment necessary. 
6. Oribe "Dry Texturizing Spray" - OBSESSED with this. My hair tends to fall flat in the winter months and this spray completely brings it back to life. I use it as hairspray to keep curls in shape and fluff it through my roots to give some body. 
7. Coconut Oil - So unreasonably expensive! Trader Joe's makes a decent affordable jar. 
8. Aerin "Lilac Path" - The best scent ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment